Error processing SSI file
- Excavation projects were financed by grants from the National Science Foundation, the National Geographic Society, the Wenner Gren Foundation and the University of Kansas General Research Fund.
- Le Malpas excavations were done thanks to Paul Fitte who provided
contacts with the landowners and François Bordes, Director of Antiquities for the Aquitaine region at the time.
- Fieldwork at Kadar, Luscic and Zobiste in northern Bosnia was organized with the collaboration with Djuro Basler, curator at the State Museum of Bosnia-Herzegovina in Sarajevo.
- Friedrich Brandtner was the representative of the Austrian Antiquity Service for the Grubgraben project.
- At Solutré, we worked with Jean Combier who directed excavations at the site between 1968 and 1986.